Plone Conference 2023 Talk Schedule and Live Streams
The beginning of all Plone Conferences where key members of the community explain how the year has gone in terms of development and community.
Current language models are trained on huge amounts of texts. The quality and content of such text has a direct effect on the new generations created by the language model. In this talk we will focus on how language models reproduce the biases present in society.
Keynote presented by: Olatz Perez de Viñaspre
Thursday October 5th.
There will be a lot of interesting talks, like:
- Theming Volto in 2024 by Piero Nicolli
- Breaking boundaries: Plone as headless CMS by Victor Fernández de Alba
- How Plone powers the websites of the largest municipalities in Catalonia by Marc Vicente
- An absolutely fabulous Plone by Eric Bréhault
- How to promote your app with documentation by Steve Piercy
- Refactoring Class Components to Functional Components by Tisha Soumya
- How we built the website for the German Aerospace Center (DLR) in less than six months by Timo Stollenwerk
And so much more!
Check the whole schedule at https://2023.ploneconf.org/schedule