Plone 5.2.5 Released!
Check out the latest release to Plone 5.2 series, which includes security fixes, Zope updates and other improvements
Plone 5.2.5 is a bug fix release of Plone 5.2. The release Manager for this version is Maurits van Rees.
Note: this is a fresh release. Installers are not ready yet but will be made available.
Experienced users can update their buildout config by pointing to https://dist.plone.org/release/5.2.5/versions.cfg.
For the Plone 5.2 upgrade guide, see https://docs.plone.org/manage/upgrading/
See https://plone.org/download/release-schedule for the planned release schedule.
Plone 5.2.5 is a release of Plone 5.2.
Experienced users can update their buildout config by pointing to https://dist.plone.org/release/5.2.4/versions.cfg.
- Versions file for buildout
- Constraints file for pip
- Release page on plone.org
Some highlights of this release are:
- Security fixes in AccessControl and Products.isurlinportal.
- Security fixes from Products.PloneHotfix20210518 taken over in core.
- Zope: 4.5.5 to 4.6.3
- Products.CMFPlone: Add PLONE52MARKER Python marker.
- plone.app.iterate: Add proper support for Dexterity folderish content.
- plone.folder: restore webdav support.
- plone.registry: Allow plone.schema.JSONField to be stored in registry (dictionary-like).
- plone.namedfile: Cache stable image scales strongly.
- plone.recipe.zope2instance: customize WSGI, profiling, python-env.
- plone.restapi: JSONField, sub blocks, use_site_search_settings.
- Lots of bugfixes, especially improving Python 3 compatibility.
For detailed changelog, go to https://plone.org/download/releases/5.2.5