A little Christmas gift: Plone Cookies!
Not only code, softwares and computers! But we won't go far afield: let's make the Plone cookies! A little Christmas present for the Plone Community.
This is the original, fantastic recipe for making yummy Plone cookies. We have tested and tasted it many times, they are really good!
So, arm yourself with all the ingredients and the tools you will need, turn on the oven and... let's start!
- 1 cup (240 g) flour
- 1/2 cup (110 g) butter
- 1/2 cup (50 g) hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3/4 cup (100 g) confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 pinches of yeast
- 1/2 cup (120 g) flour
- 1/4 cup (80 g) butter
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (60 g) confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of yeast
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, butter, egg yolks, yeast and, for the clear dough the chopped hazelnuts, for the dark one the cocoa powder.
Now, it's time to shape our cookies: the only thing you have to do is having the Plone logo in mind!
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
Allow cookies to cool and... Yummy!
- Using flour containing poor gluten will help you obtain a better dough for your cookies.
- The butter has to be cold
- If the dough seems to be too hard, add some egg white
- It is very important to be very quick stiring the ingredients together, so that the dough doesn't heat up. A good thing is to keep it in the fridge for about 2 hours before shaping your cookies.
- Finally... the dough will turn out better if you have cold hands and a warm heart!
As soon as you try the recipe - or you make somebody cook it for you ;-) let us know if the cookies turned out as good as the CMS Plone is!