World Plone Day 2021
24 hours of Plone, online, all around the world!
About World Plone Day
The World Plone Day (WPD) is a worldwide 24 hour online streaming of Plone with the goal to promote and educate the worldwide public about the benefits of using Plone and being part of the Plone community.
As Plone, and our community, are multilingual, all presentations will be held in either English or the local language of the presenter.
From April, 28th, 2021 00:00 (UTC) to April 28th, 2021, 23:59 (UTC).
- The Plone YouTube channel (remember to subscribe!)
- World Plone Day 2021 playlist (videos will be published on schedule)
There will be tens of different presentations about Plone and all things related: Case studies, technology, community, past, present, and the future. Topics include such:
Plone in general
- Plone 6 info
- How does Plone 6 work under the hood?
- Getting started with Volto customization
- Make Plone migrations fun again with collective.exportimport
- Implementing Volto user epics with BPMN
- Authentication and Authorization Basics
- Debugging your Plone site
- Plone Edu panel discussion
- Volto Case Study: Large Scale Intranet
- Plone at scale for non-profits and clubs
- The Mountaineers: A Member-Driven Website
- PLONE REST-API WITH REACT, Drug-Search on Onkopedia
- World Plone Day in Italy (3 hours of different topics!)
Be part of it
If you are willing to give a talk about Plone, the Plone Community, or one of our technologies, please submit your topic with this form!
You may also contact the Marketing Team about more details and info on how to participate.