Costa Brava Sprint 2018
The Costa Brava Sprint 2018, organized by Iskra and kitconcept, will take place in Torroella de Mongrí (Girona), Catalonia July 19-22, 2018.
This sprint will focus on improving and evolving Guillotina (https://github.com/plone/guillotina), the Python asyncIO web framework, and create an user and management interface UI based on Plone-React and Plone-Angular featuring PastanagaUI and Pastanaga Editor.
- [FrontEnd] Rich text editor with real-time collaboration using websockets
- [FrontEnd] Plone-React on Guillotina
- [FrontEnd] Admin interface (GMI)
- [Backend] CMS features package
- [Backend] Document all current features
- [Backend] Type hinting
- [Backend] Automatic doc generator
- [Backend] i18n
- [Backend] Python client
- [Backend] Object server
- [Backend] Normalize REST API data (resolve ambiguities between parent, UID, uid, @id, @type, __name__, __behaviors__ attributes)
- [Marketing] Documentation and public web page
We welcome contributors of all sorts (developers, testers, documenters, integrators, designers). If you are interested in joining us, please contact Ramon!