Plone Symposium Tokyo 2015
Plone Symposium Tokyo 2015, the first Plone Symposium in an Asian country, is held this June.We'll have two days symposium, Saturday for the talk sessions and the dev sprint on Sunday. There are two tracks in talk sessions. Among them two keynote speakers from the Plone Foundation.
- Schedule: Sat 13th & Sun 14th June, 2015
- Talk session: Sat 13th / Sprint: Sun 14th
- Talk session: Ochanomizu University (Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo)
- Sprint: TBD (Will be announced later)
- Partícipants: 100 people assumed
- Fee: 1,000 JPY
- Organizer: Plone Symposium Tokyo 2015 Organizing Committee
- Chairperson: Manabu TERADA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-organizer: Ochanomizu University
Plone Symposium Tokyo 2015 is a payed symposium. The fee is 1,000yen.
Please register for the Connpass website below.
- No attend fee is needed for dev sprint.
- Note for speakers: Even if you are a presenter in talk session, you need a ticket to attend.
» Registration page
What you can do / get from the ticket
- Attend to all talks during the talk session day
- Lunch, provided with at lunch time.
- Coffee, served during break time.