FOSDEM is a two-day event organised by volunteers to promote the widespread use of free and open source software. Plone community members will attend the event and organize a birds of feather meetup.
Plone community at FOSDEM
Our community members will organize a birds of feather meetup during FOSDEM,
What is FOSDEM?
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organised by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
Participation and attendance is totally free, though the organisers gratefully accept donations and sponsorship.