- Voting will happen during the Plone Conference in October, it will start on October 7 and will end on October 10 at 10:00am (East Coast Time, UTC-4).
- Every active foundation member gets 7
votes. The votes are equally weighted. You can only vote one time for
each person (e.g., you can't give 7 votes to one person).
- Candidates may vote for themselves, or others, as they wish.
- The 7 candidates with the top votes will be elected to the Board.
- In the case of a tie for 7th place, a run-off election will be held between just those candidates that tied.
- The Board itself determines and elects its officers (Chair, Vice-Chair, plus any other positions desired).
Cast Your Vote
In order to vote you can either:
- Send an e-mail to our voting master (vote at plone.org) with your votes. Make sure you
include your full name inside the e-mail, so we know who you are.
- Approach Hanno Schlichting during the conference and hand him a paper with your votes written down.
Copy/paste up to seven names from the following list into your e-mail and send it to Hanno (vote at plone.org) :
- Alex Clark
- Alexander Limi
- Darci Hanning
- Donna M Snow
- Geir Bækholt
- JoAnna Springsteen
- Jon Stahl
- Luciano Ramalho
- Matt Hamilton
- Matthew Wilkes
- Nate Aune
- Roberto Allende
- Steve McMahon