Agenda, Plone Foundation Board Meeting 2011-09-08
- Plone Conference Organizers
Approve Minutes for August 25th, 2011 board meeting
- Committee Reports (marketing, membership)
- ZEA Indian Trademark Transfer
- Update from Matt about the cost of renewing/transferring this trademark
- Possible trademark abuse
- Review next steps needed and put in place plan to respond to complaint
- Conference Anti-Harassment Policy
- We need to send the recommendation made to the membership.
- Allocation of the Real Story Group report licenses
- We need the current status of getting these to the right people
- Plone Job Board
- Review a spec by Jon for a bounty mission implementing the proposed
job board for Plone.
- Domain name issue
- New update on old issue
- Transfer learnplone.org to Foundation
- Groundwire currently holds this domain and is interested in transferring it to us.
- Authorize payment to Eric Steele
- Need to authorize this payment to Eric or PSU
- Appoint a new "votebot" for the upcoming election
- Our current "votebot" has stepped down and outlined the process for conducting the elections. We will need to choose a successor.