Agenda, Mar 09 2006
Meeting time: 08:00 AM Pacific time
1) Approve and publish previous minutes from Jan 29 2006.
2) Approve agenda.
3) Officer reports.
4) Committee reports (below).
5) Old business (below).
6) New business (below).
7) Review newly-discussed action items.
8) Set time for next meeting.
Ad hoc group: Funding Press Releases
- (Paul and Joel) Get Toby the papers he needs for signature. (Done)
- (Joel) Ping Godefroid for membership update on the queue.
- (Joel) Send a note setting up a fundraising chat.
- (Munwar) Send note to community to start the fundraising group. (Done)
- (Paul) Get with Alex and Jackie to send out the "bids for conference" email. (Done)
- (Munwar) Plone Fundraising idea - "Plone Foundation Sponsor Members". Shall
we invite members for $2000+ per year sponsorship? I already sent you
all a detailed mail about this earlier (referring to Python Software
- (Munwar) Define scope of activities for "Fundraising committee". What should
we do and most important what we should never do.
- (Alex) Get the board's blessing to spend some money to promote Plone at the Boston LinuxWorld (Nate has already volunteered to head up the organization for it)