Meeting time: 10:00 AM EST
1) Approve and publish minutes
from previous meeting
2) Approve agenda.
3) Officer reports.
4) Committee reports (below).
5) Old business (below).
6) New business (below).
7) Review newly-discussed action items.
8) Set time for next meeting.
1) (Paul) Finalize bylaw changes and vote on new bylaws.
2) (Joel) Plone Conference 2005.
3) (Joel) Brief on Porter Novelli meeting plans for Plone marketing.
4) (Joel) Travel expenses for Paul to Porter Novelli/Linux World meeting.
5) (Joel) Conservancy. We're at a point where we need to
provide Paul and Alan with some input about how we
can move forward.
1) (Paul) Update on PloneCon 2005 proposals and process.
2) (Jodok and Paul) Pay for the transfer of plone.cc domain.
3) (Paul) email@example.com vs. firstname.lastname@example.org. The
latter has never received a mail message. The former is pretty
moribund. Can we at least combine them?
4) (Paul) Review the effectiveness of committees. Should we
close committees that aren't functioning well? Why aren't
committees working well? What can be done to improve them?