Meeting time: 11 AM EST
1) Approve minutes
from previous meeting
2) Approve agenda.
3) Officer reports.
4) Committee reports (below).
5) Old business (below).
6) New business (below).
7) Review newly-discussed action items.
8) Set time for next meeting.
1) Paul will get conservancy FAQ online by middle of next week.
2) Alan will email Eben and Ron to get leads for legal council.
3) Mark will start the membership list.
4) Board needs to staff the fundraising committee.
5) Alan will get Alma to get a better logo for Ofer.
6) Conservancy status update
1) Jodok motions: "Compensate the people involved in the
move of plone.org ASAP to CA." Along the same lines, Geoff
suggests putting together some kind of committee charged with
recognizing particularly big contributions, be they sysadmin,
code, documentation, help on IRC, etc. Perhaps a formal
process like Andy McKay's "Most helpful Plone person" contest
could be set up.