The Foundation would like to thank those people who have worked to make its launch possible. This includes our founding Board of Directors, our first corporate partner, Computer Associates; and legal counsel. In addition, many people played significant roles in the planning and implementation of the Foundation.
(in alphabetical order)
- Jules Allen (Porter Novelli Interactive): assistance with logistics of the announcement and the press release.
- Robert Boulanger (Blue Dynamics): helping organize the discussion on the contributor agreement.
- Joel Burton (Porter Novelli Interactive & Independent): assistance with logistics of the announcement, press release, working with corporate sponsor, and initial Plone Foundation site.
- Simon Eisenman: Technical support.
- Paul Everitt (Zope Europe): for providing critical work and talent on many legal, community, sponsorship, and marketing details. - **Justin Giardina**: administrative technical support and hosting.
- Matt Hamilton (Netsight): helping with press issues, and for organizing a extranet for the Foundation discussions.
- Mitch Kapor (Open Source Applications Foundation): providing advice and experience to Alan early in the process.
- Alexander Limi (Plone co-founder; Plone Solutions): tremendous work in community communication, marketing, and other areas.
- Mark Murphy (Tyrell): providing advice to the formation group on procedures.
- Barry Reicherter (Porter Novelli Interactive): helping with the marketing strategy, and being available at the launch announcement as a corporate advocate of Plone.
- Alan Runyan (Plone co-founder; Enfold Systems): amazing amounts of dedication to this initiative, including significant work in every area. Primary contact person for corporate sponsor.
- Cory Wright: Administrative and technical support.