Plone manuals for content editors, site administrators, designers, deployers, and developers.
Documentation for Plone is maintained by community. The Plone Docs are for:
- Content editors: who write, update, and order content on a site
- Site administrators: who install Plone and add-ons, and set up a site
- Designers: who create site themes
- Deployers: who configure server(s) for site hosting
- Developers: who customize a site's capabilities, create add-ons, and contribute to Plone itself
Plone has fabulous training materials for developers, designers, and content editors.
Read the Plone training guides.