Video collection manager.
Videotheque provides the necessary content types and related tools to help you manage a video collection. This project is planned as part of a larger video collection manager (called Humphrey, named after the gentleman in the picture, who is named after a famous movie star) that will include utilities to access and manipulate the collection data from various platforms.
The main features are:
- separation between movies and the media that contain them (such as DVDs)
- hierarchical organization into sections
- retrieving movie information from the IMDB (requires IMDbPY)
You can read the feature description document for more information.
- Add a videotheque.
- Add a section to the videotheque.
- Add a video medium (DVD, VCD, data disc or tape) to the section.
- Add a movie copy to the medium. This form will let you select a movie which was already added to the videotheque or add one automatically through the IMDB.
- Or, alternatively, add a movie anywhere in the site.
Disclaimer: Please note that the use of IMDB data must conform to the IMDB conditions of use.
No stable release available yet.