A simple folderish page content for Plone
RER Structured Content
This product will add to your Plone site a new content type: the Structured Document.
This want to be a not-so-more-complex alternative to Plone Page content. Features are similar, but you can add attachments and subdocuments inside the content itself.
This product is used in many sites of Regione Emilia Romagna.
Inside a Structured Document you can add folder structure called Folder Deepening. This kind on folders (and content inside) are used in a different way.
For every Folder Deepening, the document view will display a navigation-portlet-like structure.
Contents inside the Folder Deepening (and folders itself) are sensible to "Omit from navigation" option.
Other contents and other folders
Other contents and folder inside the Structured Document are not show directly in the document view, so you must link them yourself.
You can choose from two view for Structured Document. The default view itself can different for every installation. Just change the structured_document_view inside the rer_properties sheet in portal_properties (through ZMI access).
- added .../filename.ext to at_download/file if rer.downloadurl is installed [fdelia]
- Implemented CookedBody and EditableBody for ITextContent interface [cekk]
- IStructuredDocument is now extending also the ITextContent interface [keul]
- Added tinymce.xml config file for linkable resources [cekk]
- more fixes for template variables in plone 4 [micecchi]
- Fixed Generic Setup depenceny error [keul]
- Plone4 compatibility [micecchi]
- Fixed import steps [keul]
- Changed default view of folder deepening. Now it has the usually folder's views [micecchi]
- Links to file now show file size, and directly download them [micecchi]
- first public release
[ ] Unit tests
[X] End-user documentation
[ ] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[ ] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[ ] Code structure follows best practice
Released Sep 19, 2014
- Get rer.structured_content for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.9.0||Sep 19, 2014||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|1.8.3||May 08, 2014||add tinymce config file More about this release…||
|1.8.2||Aug 31, 2012||fixed template variables More about this release…||
|1.8.1||Bugfix release More about this release…||
|1.7.1||Mar 11, 2011||More about this release…||final|
|1.6.0||First public release More about this release…||