An Archetype for alderman informations
This is a product that allows to create and manage some aldermans and show various informations like references and a biography.
An alderman is a folderish content. In this object you can create additional folders or topics.
The view of this object consists in 2 parts:
- top part: is a viewlet registered for alderman's type and shows some infos like the references and the photo. It also shows a list of tabs with additional infos like biography and delegations (if filled), and folders/topics created inside it.
- body part: shows the infos of the selected tab.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
Developed with the support of Regione Emilia Romagna;
Regione Emilia Romagna supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Add tinymce config file [cekk]
- initial release on pypi [cekk]
- z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- Added support for Site Administrator role [keul]
- Viewlet aligned to Plone 4
- Changed used viewletmanager to from "Contentview" to "Aboecontenttitle" [keul]
- Added rolemap.xml [cekk]
- Some fixes [cekk]
- Initial release
Released May 08, 2014 — tested with Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4, Plone 3
add tinymce config
More about this release…
- Get rer.giunta for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.