An alternative order UI support for contents view in Plone
An alternative folder_contents forms, that disable someway KSS ordering and show another fast way to reorder items (less and less cool, but this is working most of the time).
So... use this only when you (or your users) experience some problem with KSS ordering (not always this happens, but happens...). If no-one report a problem with the basic Plone drag&drop sort mechanism, you don't need this product.
Assumptions made in themes
The script try to be smart as possible, being general and not based to Plone UI and theme installed.
- It choose the sorting cell looking for "draggable" CSS class
- It choose the checkbox cell looking for "notDraggable" CSS class
- The cell where to take the title of the document (used when prompt user) must be the one after the "notDraggable"
- Find a KSS way to disable KSS
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Added uninstall profile [micecchi]
- changed icon [keul]
- the code is more general, robust and less based on the default Plone 3 theme (also works with Sunburst theme now) [keul]
- added z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- removed a lot of customization, not really needed [keul]
- disabled KSS in a less intrusive way [keul]
0.1.0 Unreleased (2010-01-11)
- initial (un)release - you can find this only on SVN
[ ] Unit tests
[ ] End-user documentation
[X] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[ ] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[X] Code structure follows best practice
Released Nov 14, 2012 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3
Added uninstall step
More about this release…
- Get redturtle.alternative_orderui for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|0.5.0||Nov 14, 2012||Added uninstall step More about this release…||
|0.4.0||Dec 02, 2010||Code cleaed to follow best practice, and compatibility with collective.sortmyfolder More about this release…||
|0.3.0||Bugfix and Plone 4 compatibility More about this release…||
|0.2.0||First public release More about this release…||