qi.portlet.TagClouds is a plone product that adds tag cloud portlet support.
qi.portlet.TagClouds is a plone product that adds tag cloud portlet support. The following parameters of the portlet are configurable through the web:
- portlet title
- number of different tag sizes
- maximum tags to show
- content types searched (optionally)
- tags (subjects) searched (optionally)
- section of the site to be searched
- workflow states searched
- filtering by keywords so that a tag cloud of all keywords that are combined with the filter keywords is shown
qi.portlet.TagClouds also comes with a simple caching mechanism. Cache takes into account the user, the portlet parameters and remains valid for a time interval that can be set in the portlet settings.
Using buildout add qi.portlet.TagClouds to your eggs and zcml sections.
[buildout] ... eggs = ... qi.portlet.TagClouds [instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = qi.portlet.TagClouds
[X] Unit tests
[ ] End-user documentation
[X] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[X] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[X] Code structure follows best practice
Released Jul 04, 2011 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3
Plone 4.1 compatibility, Brazilian i18n.
More about this release…
- Get qi.portlet.TagClouds for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|qi.portlet.tagclouds-1.33||Jul 04, 2011||Plone 4.1 compatibility, Brazilian i18n. More about this release…||
|qi.portlet.tagclouds-1.32||Jan 11, 2011||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|qi.portlet.tagclouds-1.31||Oct 15, 2010||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|qi.portlet.tagclouds-1.30||Dec 23, 2009||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|1.21||Nov 19, 2009||Incorporated fixes for multilingual sites. More about this release…||
|1.11||Apr 28, 2009||Adds as requested two new configuration options: filtering by workflow state and maximum number of tags displayed More about this release…||
|1.1||Apr 21, 2009||First release on plone.org More about this release…||