Python Reel Plone Theme
See README.rst on github.
quintagroup.theme.pythonreel can be installed in any of the following ways.
Installation via diazo panel
- Download zip file at http://plone.org/products/pythonreel-plone-theme/releases/1.1/pythonreel.zip
- Import the theme at the 'Diazo theme' control panel
Installation via buildout
In the buildout.cfg file of your instance:
Add quintagroup.theme.pythonreel to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... quintagroup.theme.pythonreel
Restart the Zope server:
$ ./bin/instance restart
Then activate 'Python Reel Theme' in Plone (Site Setup -> Add-ons).
Installation: development mode
If you want to customize Python Reel Theme please use the following installation instructions:
download quintagroup.theme.pythonreel-version.zip archive from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/quintagroup.theme.pythonreel
extract theme archive to get quintagroup.theme.pythonreel-version folder. Remove version from folder name to have quintagroup.theme.pythonreel folder
put quintagroup.theme.pythonreel folder into src directory of your buildout
in buildout.cfg file of your buildout add quintagroup.theme.pythonreel to the list of eggs you are developing and to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... develop = src/quintagroup.theme.pythonreel ... eggs = ... quintagroup.theme.pythonreel
Start instance in development mode:
$ ./bin/instance fg
Install Python Reel Theme in Plone (Site Setup -> Add-ons).
Now you can customize Python Reel Theme by modifying quintagroup.theme.pythonreel package in src directory of your buildout.
1.5.1 April 21, 2014
- Fixed styles for new versions of quintagroup.slidertemplates and quintagroup.megamenu products [roman.ischiv]
1.5 December 29, 2014
- Fixed rules for panels in portal-top [roman.ischiv]
1.4 December 12, 2014
- Added style for megamenu and slidertemplates products [roman.ischiv]
- Remove "_" from name in scss file in theme in order to avoid errors when copy and modifying theme [roman.ischiv]
1.1 March 18, 2013
- Plone 4.3rc1 compatibility added [naivok]
- Update portlet navigation style [naivok]
1.0.1 January 22, 2013
- added fixes for Plone 4.2.3 [naivok]
- added pythonreel_expanded.css [serg]
1.0 December 21, 2012
- Initial release [naivok]
Released Apr 21, 2015
- Get Python Reel Plone Theme for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.5.1||Apr 21, 2015||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|1.5||Dec 29, 2014||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|1.4||Dec 15, 2014||Support of the latest releases of quintagroup.slidertemplates and quintagroup.megamenu More about this release…||
|1.1||Mar 18, 2013||Plone 4.3rc1 compatibility added, Updated portlet navigation style More about this release…||
|1.0.1||Jan 22, 2013||added pythonreel_expanded.css More about this release…||
|1.0||Dec 21, 2012||Initial release More about this release…||