Plumi 4.1-RC1 (Release candidate) (Feb 15, 2011)
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
A release candidate of Plumi 4.1. Including new BitTorrent video-sharing support, high/low resolution video playback, video-analytics and template improvements, available here for download and testing: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/plumi.app
For Linux/BSD/Unix (0 KB)
|Tested with||Plone 4|
- use multiple threads on mp4 transcoding
- cross browser compatible video play and download count support using collective.piwik.flowplayer
- remove stale rtorrent entry
- upgrade step to create torrents for existing videos
- add an exception to varnish for m4v files
A full list of closed tickets can be found here.
Code repository is at https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/plumi.app/tags/4.1rc1