Plumi 0.2.2-final (Nov 11, 2008)
This is an minor update to the second official stable release of Plumi focusing on user side enhancements. Plumi is an out-of-the-box content management system for video sharing and community creation.
For all platforms (0 KB)
|Tested with||Plone 2.5|
Plumi 0.2.2 adds the following improvements
- a flash player is now available on the front page as part of the "feature videos" section
- the thumbnail submitted with the video now overlays the flash player as the splash image
- an animated progress bar indicates a video is uploading on step 3 of the submission form. Note the progress bar is merely an animated GIF at this point and does not communicate with the server.
- a URL field and new default categories are added to the "call outs" content item
- Transmission metadata standard draft 1.0 is now ready, providing the appropriate atom feed - read more about the TX metadata standard
- news and event items are now automatically placed in the pending state when submitted for publication
- the country a video item is tagged as being from is now displayed on the front page and in the video listings
the re-transcode message on the video view template is now available only to managers
For more about Plumi, including a full feature list, please see http://blog.plumi.org/
For the entire changelog , see