Plone 3.3.4 (Jan 18, 2010)
- This is an historical page intended for people who can't upgrade. Current versions of Plone can be found on the overview page
Bugfix release for Plone 3.3. Includes a new release of Zope (2.10.11), which fixes a potential security issue, and a new release of KSS which avoids invoking Java when loaded. Please note that if you're using collective.indexing, you will need to upgrade to at least version 1.5.
For installation instructions go to: http://docs.plone.org/manage/installing.
There may be hotfixes applicable to this release. Always check the Plone Hotfix Page before production deployment.
For Windows (32MB)
For Mac OS X (24MB)
For Mac OS X (32MB)
- Plone 3.3.4
- Zope 2.10.11
- Products.Archetypes 1.5.14
- Products.CMFEditions 1.2.6
- Products.PasswordResetTool 1.4
- Products.PortalTransforms 1.6.6
- Products.validation 1.6.4
- kss.core 1.4.9
- plone.app.locales 3.3.8
- plone.recipe.zope2instance 3.6
- zc.buildout 1.4.3