Plone 3.0.2 (Oct 25, 2007)
- This is an historical page intended for people who can't upgrade. Current versions of Plone can be found on the overview page
This is a bugfix release for Plone 3.0. This releases fixes several minor problems that were found by users and integrators after the 3.0 and 3.0.1 releases.
For installation instructions go to: http://docs.plone.org/manage/installing.
There may be hotfixes applicable to this release. Always check the Plone Hotfix Page before production deployment.
For Windows (24.6 MB)
For Linux (24.5 MB)
For Mac OS X (36.2 MB)
For Mac OS X (36.7 MB)
For all platforms (11.9 MB)
|Release Manager||Wichert Akkerman|
|Released||2007/10/10 00:00:00 Universal|
- Give 'Modify portal content' permission to the Owner role by default. This allows sane use of workflow-less content types. Fixes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7180 [wichert]
- Modify form_tabbing.js to not touch the edit form if there's no fieldsets. [nouri]
- Set the media for ploneKss.css to screen so it can be merged with the other CSS files. [wichert]
- Add the language control panel when migration from previous Plone versions. [wichert]
- Fixed missing i18n markup in folder_constraintypes_form for portal types translation. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7067. [hannosch, naro]
- Add migration to set the default GS profile when upgrading from 2.1. [alecm]
- Use a button/script combo for product reinstall from the control panel. http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/6457 [alecm]
- Remove silly root check from stripGRUFLocalRolePrefix script to fix migration bug. http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5817 [alecm]
- Made Plone use 1/10th of the memory on file uploads. Details in http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7027 (also backported to Plone 2.5.x) [zegor]
- Reverted addition of the GenericSetup import and export steps from PloneLanguageTool. [hannosch, wichert]