What's New in Plone 2.0
To download Plone 2.0, go to our download page, where you can find installers for Windows, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and a variety of Linux packaging formats.
- Administration: Addition of centralized control panel for setup, and addition of groups support.
- Architecture: Upgraded components, including new versions of Python, Zope, and CMF.
- Usability: New context menus for adding objects and changing workflow state, and improved sharing interface.
- Internationalization & Accessibility: Additional translations, improved unicode support, and strong support for accessibility standards.
- User Interface: Highlighted search terms, icons for link types, RSS in more places, font-size switching on the fly, ordering support, and more.
- Installer and Controller: New products that ship with the full installer version of Plone, and changes to the Windows controller.
- For Designers: Refactored templates, greater control through CSS, choice of standard or tableless CSS designs.
- For Developers: Many improvements for developers, including new tools, testing frameworks, content types, and more.
- Credits: The people and companies that brought you Plone 2.0.