AJAX selection widget for Plone
There is a single-select version (AutocompleteSelectionFieldWidget) for Choice fields, and a multi-select one (AutocompleteMultiSelectionFieldWidget) for collection fields (e.g. List, Tuple) with a value_type of Choice.
When using this widget, the vocabulary/source has to provide the IQuerySource interface from z3c.formwidget.query and have a search() method.
- Force the inserted HTML radio buttons to be interpreted as HTML instead of text. [dukebody]
- Fall back to the site to perform content-related operations if the context is not wrapped into an aquisition chain. [dukebody]
- Compute the view name as the request URL left-stripped the content absolute URL. [dukebody]
- Use the same display template for single- and multi-selection: The single selection display template was non functional before. The value of a single selection field is wrapped in a list anyways so the multiselection template renders the single selection field just fine. -> https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10495
- Update widget in the autocomplete-search browser view: The self.context.update() call rebinds to source which previously was only bound during traversal. This avoids problems with sources that only work after security is applied. [gaudenzius]
1.0 - 2010-04-19
- Made the widget work properly in Zope 2.12. [optilude]
1.0b3 - 2009-06-29
- Fix security validator to work properly on add views and other views using namespace traversal (++add++...) [optilude]
1.0b2 - 2009-04-08
- Fix security validator to work with urls not including the @@ view name. [optilude]
- Made widget use getURL() instead of constructing URL from underlying view. This makes it work with complex traversal logic. [optilude]
1.0b1 - 2008-08-28
- Initial release
Released Aug 25, 2010
- Get plone.formwidget.autocomplete for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.