Tango Icon set for Plone.
Plango is product that replaces the default Plone Icon Set with icons from the Tango Project.
During product installation, a new layer is added to all skins selections in the portal_skins tool.
The new layers corresponds to some folders in portal_skins which contains icon replacements.
Place the product folder in the Products directory of your Zope instance and restart the server.
The classic way
- Go to the 'Site Setup' page in the Plone interface and click on the 'Add/Remove Products' link.
- Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the 'Install' button.
- Uninstall -- This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
The Generic Setup way
- In the ZMI, go to 'portal_setup' and, (1) select the 'Properties' tab and choose 'Plango' in the popup list before clicking 'Update'.
- Then (2) go to the 'Import' tab and click 'Import all steps'.
- While adding a 'Plone Site' to Zope (from the ZMI), you can select 'Plango' in the proposed 'Extension Profiles' to have it installed automatically during the creation of the portal.
- Uninstall -- This must be done manually from the ZMI, as GenericSetup does not have an API for removing/uninstalling stuff (yet).
- David Convent
- Christian Pizzuto
- Tango Desktop Project for Icons and wiki account.
View LICENSE.txt and GPL.txt
Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Paolo Melchiorre This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
See complete GNU Generic Public License.
The Tango base icon theme is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license.
You are free:
- to Share -- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to Remix -- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- Share Alike
If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
Released Mar 05, 2007 — tested with Plone 2.5, Plone 2.1
Added kupu icons
More about this release…
- Get Plango for all platforms
- Product Package
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|3.0||Plango for Plone 3.0 More about this release…||
|2.5.2||Mar 01, 2007||Added MimeTypes icons and updated GenericSetup machinery for Plone 2.5.x. (will not work with Plone 2.1) More about this release…||
|2.5.1||Feb 26, 2007||Added icons for Ploneboard and updated GenericSetup machinery. (will not work with Plone 2.1) More about this release…||
|2.5||Feb 19, 2007||Plango 2.5 for Plone 2.5.x that make use of the GenericSetup machinery for their installation. (will not work with Plone 2.1) More about this release…||
|2.1.3||Mar 05, 2007||Added kupu icons More about this release…||
|2.1.2||Feb 27, 2007||Added mimetypes icons. More about this release…||
|2.1.1||Feb 23, 2007||Added icons for Ploneboard. More about this release…||
|2.1||Feb 15, 2007||First public release. More about this release…||