z3c.form map widget
Map widget for z3c.form based on collective.geo.mapwidget.
For more information about collective.geo, see the Coactivative home page.
In order to use the widget contained in this package, use collective.z3cform.mapwidget.widget.MapFieldWidget and set this as the widget for a suitable field within your form schema. One such suitable field type is that of zope.schema.TextLine.
- Added ability to hit enter key within geocoder input and search. Previously, hitting enter submitted the parent form. [davidjb]
- Remove dependency on jq object for edit shape map. [davidjb]
- Added ability to display a collective.geo map when outputting this widget in display mode. Presents a layer with the field's value as its features. [davidjb]
- Initial release
Released Oct 30, 2013 — tested with Plone 4.3, Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4
More about this release…
- Get collective.z3cform.mapwidget for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.