collective.tablepage 0.8a1 (Alpha release) (Apr 30, 2014)
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
Bugfix and the new "search" feature
For all platforms (169.4 KB)
|Tested with||Plone 4.3, Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4, Plone 3|
This release is mainly introducing a customizable search form for data in the table. This release is marled as "alpha" just because the search feature is still experimental.
- Fixed a bug that break CSV export when computed columns are used
- Added minimal Link colums diplay prefs (a fixed link text or icon)
- Fixed wrong column configuration cache
- Fixed appearence of "No rows" section on Plone that are not using plone.batching
- Enable DataTables only if we have some rows to show. This fix viasual issues with some layotus
- Link column: put the external value for rel for external links and not for internal ones
- Added search features