SugarCRM components for Plone
SugarCRM is an open-source software-solution vendor which produces the Sugar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
This add-on provide components to use SugarCRM in Plone.
How to install
This addon can be installed has any other addons. please follow official documentation
Integration tests are run with a trial URL If it is not available, please fill the demand for a new demo at http://www.sugarcrm.com/webform/try-sugarcrm-free-7-days and update the sugarcrm part of the buildout.
you can exclude integration tests with sugarcrm by using use ./bin/test -t UnitTest
A PAS plugin has been implemented. You can logged into Plone with sugarcrm credentials.
suds has been used to provide a simple api over soap's sugarcrm.
>>> webservice = ISugarCRM(context) >>> results = webservice.search(query_string='JeanMichel')
z3c.formwidget.query.interfaces.IQuerySource for contacts and accounts are provided.
A utility is available to crypt password for using with webservice (sic)
With a condition on collective.portlet.contact installed, it provides a backend from your sugarCRM contact address book to the contact portlet
- JeanMichel FRANCOIS aka toutpt <email@example.com>
- fix TypeError: not enough arguments for format string in pasplugin
- add travis support
- Fix tests + pep8
- add new classifiers
- use plone.app.testing for tests
- addon doesn't work with SugarCRM 6.6, tested on 6.2.4.
- fix compatibility with collective.portlet.contact 1.1
- Fix photo url in portlet
- fix portlet autocomplete if a contact has no account
- remove logs on cached entry (just keep non cached entry in info)
- fix unicode decode error due to log
- force query_string to be a string [toutpt]
- fix error dict object has no attribute ... when using z3c.form with getContent returning a dict [toutpt]
- fix a bug in enumerateUsers that break registration form. [toutpt]
- Fix Plone4.1 compatibility by including Products.CMFCore's permissions.zcml file [toutpt]
- Fix 404 internal exception on login on some configurations [toutpt]
- Install now activate the plugin on all provided interfaces. Install step reoder the sugarcrm properties pas plugin to be the first. In other case the plugin is not used by default [toutpt]
- Add upgrade step [toutpt]
- Fix issue with cache when the service return None [toutpt]
- PAS plugin: Implements IUserEnumerationPlugin and IPropertiesPlugin. Manage cache with Cacheable api. [toutpt]
- Add activate options (webservice, pasplugin) in controlpanel. [toutpt]
- Initial release
Released Dec 09, 2013 — tested with Plone 4.1, Plone 4.2, Plone 4.3
- Get collective.sugarcrm for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.2.1||Dec 09, 2013||More about this release…||
|1.2||Jan 31, 2013||More about this release…||
|1.1||Mar 26, 2012||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|1.0||Nov 10, 2011||fix portlet autocomplete if a contact has no account - remove logs on cached entry (just keep non cached entry in info) - fix unicode decode error due to log - force query_string to be a string - fix error dict object has no attribute ... when using z3c.form with getContent returning a dict More about this release…||