A package to inject Web 2.0 style sharing buttons into Plone's document_actions.
collective.sharerizer makes it easy to add a 3rd-party widget to the Plone document actions area to share a page via various methods.
Install collective.sharerizer via the quick installer or Add/Remove Products control panel.
There is also an unrelated option which enables icons for the document actions. These icons must be configured for each action in the ZMI, within portal_actions.
collective.sharerizer is compatible with Plone 3 and Plone 4.
It operates by overriding the document actions viewlet, so is not compatible with other add-ons or themes that do the same thing.
collective.sharerizer was built by Groundwire.
- Source code moved to https://github.com/collective/collective.sharerizer [maurits]
- Added option in configlet to restrict the portal types where the code is shown. [maurits]
- Plone 4.1 compability added. [timo]
- Add z3c.autoinclude entry point. [davisagli]
- Make sure the code is rendered even if there are no other active document actions. [davisagli]
- Make sure our browser layer takes precedence over Plone default in Plone 3.3 [davisagli]
- Added checkbox to enable document action icons [Josh Boese]
- Initial implementation
Released Nov 29, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4, Plone 3
Moved to github.
More about this release…
- Get collective.sharerizer for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.4||Nov 29, 2012||Moved to github. More about this release…||
|1.3||Nov 27, 2012||Added option in configlet to restrict the portal types where the code is shown. More about this release…||
|1.2||Oct 22, 2011||Adds Plone 4.1 compatibility. More about this release…||
|1.1||Apr 18, 2011||Added z3c.autoinclude entry point. More about this release…||
|1.0||Mar 03, 2010||Sharerizing the countryside. More about this release…||