A simple Plone portlet to show a list of comments
This is a portlet is a plugin for plone.app.discussion that show last comments in the portal.
You can select to filter comments by state (if comments are moderated) and also a starting path for searches.
This product creates two new workflows for comments: comment_one_state_workflow and comment_review_workflow.
With these workflows, comments inherits security settings from parents, fixing a Plone issue. In this way an user that can't see a content doesn't have catalog access to related comments, so comments are not visibile in the portlet.
Installing this product, security settings for old discussions will be updated. Same thing on uninstall step.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
- Fixed imports in template [andrea]
- Added class tile to portlet header [andrea]
- Added support for Site Administrator role [keul]
- Added new workflows for Discussion Items [micecchi]
- Plone 4 compatibility [micecchi]
- Fixed filtered results [micecchi]
- Initial release [micecchi]
Released Nov 07, 2013 — tested with Plone 4.1, Plone 4.2, Plone 4.3
- Get collective.portlet.discussion for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.2.2||Nov 07, 2013||More about this release…||
|1.2.1||Jul 26, 2013||More about this release…||
|1.2.0||Jun 26, 2013||Plone 4.3 tests and Site Administrator support More about this release…||
|1.1.0||Plone 4 compatibility and added uninstall step More about this release…||