Add to Plone Collection content type the "this month" and "this year" criteria
This product add a two new criteria for dates inside Plone, someway similar to the "Today" ones.
What you can't do with the default Plone relative criteria is configure a Collection that:
- show all news published this month
- show all file modified this year
- ... and so on.
As default Plone "today" criteria, the "this month" and "this year" values are taken automatically.
The new criteria displays a simple selection between:
- This year
- This month
Also, this product will backport the "Today" criteria added on new style collection content type to the old Archetypes based ones.
Tested with Plone 4.2 and Plone 4.3.
- Fix tests (the few there are GMT+1 specific)
- Right now the calculation of dates is sometimes crappy.
[X] Unit tests
[X] End-user documentation
[ ] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[X] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[ ] Code structure follows best practice
Released Dec 20, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.3, Plone 4.2
Upgrade to plone.app.collection
More about this release…
- Get collective.periodcriterion for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.