JQueryUI theme manager for Plone
This add-on let you manage the jqueryui theme used in Plone.
- Import a theme from a zip file built on http://jqueryui.com/themeroller
- Import multiple themes from a zip file
- Create or modify themes within the control panel
- Load all default jqueryui themes in one click in the control panel
- Delete selected themes
- Update themes
- External add-on can embed themes within a zope browser resource directory
- Select a theme
This add-on use:
File system versus data base
If a theme is imported, updated, or created within the control panel it is stored in the data base (in the portal_resources).
By default collective.js.jqueryui provide sunburst theme. This one is considered the default one.
You can provide a theme in your add-on by simply embed it in a zope browser resource directory as usual. You just need to register a named utility providing IThemesProvider interface. A default base class is shipped in, so you will just have to inherits from it and just change RESOURCE_NAME and THEME_IDS class variables.
If a theme exist on the filesystem and in the database, the database has precedence.
- Fix eggs metadatas
- update to jqueryui 1.8.16
- Initial release
Released Dec 15, 2011
- Get collective.jqueryuithememanager for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.