ATGoogleVideo adds a content type to maintain references for videos stored in Google Video or YouTube into a Plone site.
ATGoogleVideo is part of the Collective, so feel free to contribute to its development.
This product could not be possible without the work of the following people:
- Martin Aspeli for his RichDocument: Creating content types the Plone 2.1 way tutorial
- Andy McKay for his book and his tutorial on Testing and Development Practices
- David Convent for his DIY Plone Style product
This product was tested on Plone 2.5 and Plone 3.0.
Place ATGoogleVideo in the Products directory of your Zope instance and restart the server. (Linux users should fix permissions of files and folders first.)
Go to the Site Setup page in the Plone interface and click on the Add/Remove Products link.
Choose ATGoogleVideo (check its checkbox) and click the Install button.
You may have to empty your browser cache to see the effects of the product installation/uninstallation.
This can be done from the same management screen.
Released Jul 14, 2011 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3
Plone 4 compatibility.
More about this release…
- Get ATGoogleVideo for all platforms
- Python Egg
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|0.9||Jul 14, 2011||Plone 4 compatibility. More about this release…||
|0.8||Jul 14, 2011||First egg release of Products.ATGoogleVideo. More about this release…||
|0.7||Use of Zope 3 technologies. More about this release…||
|0.6||Jan 15, 2008||Plone 3.0 compatibility. More about this release…||
|0.5||Jun 08, 2007||Enhanced accessibility and better test suite. More about this release…||