This is a really nice release. The past 24 hours has seen some amazing changes go into the system and it behaves nicely. This release is dedicated to *Boards of Canada* - an incredible band. Check out their latest release Geogaddi, you'll be glad you did :)
You can find the tarball at Sourceforge - "here":http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/plone/CMFPlone1.0a.tar.gz?download
Changes of Interest
- form tooltips as well as ID fields can be toggled from user preferences
- refactored alot of the xxx_edit.py forms so they are *significantly* cleaner
- fixed some errors in FSPythonScript bindings
- added a 'CustomizationPolicy' hook, you can now write third party customization policies for Plone. Submit them back and they may end up in Plone!
- got rid of a lot of cruft in filesystem, consolidated forms, and made the UI a bit more consistent
I hope we can have another alpha after the Plone Bug Day on the 25th and then a beta hopefully when Zope2.6 releases a beta. And then a final very shortly after Zope2.6 goes gold. CMF 1.3 will most certainly be released at this time and we can standardize on the latest and greatest.
**The Plone Team**