The Plone Foundation (PF) welcomes five new members after unanimous confirmation by the Foundation's Board of Directors on October 1, 2015. The PF Membership Committee strongly recommended each applicant for their on-going contributions to Plone.
Membership in the PF is conferred for significant and enduring contributions to the Plone project and community.
- : Has been a longstanding promoter of Plone in India and has been one of the Plone Foundation ambassadors.
- Fred Van Dijk: Has been working with Plone for more than 10 years. He is an active member of the community and is often seen at sprints and conferences. Fred also created a number of add-ons.
- Roel Bruggink: Has organized and attended many sprints. He is active on the Framework Team and is a contributor to the Security Team.
- William Fennie: Is a very thoughtful and active member of PloneEdu. He is an evangelist for Plone within his university and the U.S. federal government.
- Cris Ewing: Is an active member of the Plone community. A natural born teacher, Cris excels at presenting at conferences and symposiums as well as helping answer questions in our support channels.
The Foundation is the trustee for Plone's intellectual property, works to protect and promote Plone, and now has 107 active members.