Here is the link to
GRUF 3.0 on Sourceforge
What's new ?
* **New API**, easier to understand and to use (and well-documented in an interface).
* Complete **LDAPUserFolder** integration, including user creation and user modification.
* Complete **LDAPUserFolder** integration for **groups**, including group creation and modification!
* Far better **test case**, with more than... 220 tests, including LDAP tests !
* Better **Plone** interfacing - this will require Plone 2.1 to work with Plone's
What's the future ?
This version is not fully compatible with Plone2.0 anymore because of the API changes.
So the next step is to integrate GRUF3 into Plone's next version (namely 2.1). A working
branch is already available on SVN
You can patch your Plone2 against this branch if necessary, but this won't be supported!
Then, GRUF 3.1, which we plan to release this summer, will include **local roles blacklisting**!