The sprint will focus on documenting and improving the different approaches used to implement designs for Plone 5.
We will work on beginner-to-professional level documentation covering...
- customizing the new Plone 5-theme “barceloneta”
- applying ready-made themes for Plone using Diazo
- managing and customizing templates and resources
- using the new layout solution plone.app.mosaic.
There will be about 20 people and many experienced developers who would love to help beginners get started. You can also add your own topics to the sprint by joining the sprint and adding your topics to the coactive-page for the sprint.
Dates: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - Sunday, September 20, 2015 (5 days)
Times: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
Where: Institut für Informatik der Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Oettingenstr. 67; Munich, Germany (click for map)
- Plone 5
- Upgrading add-ons to work with Plone 5
Details about the party:
- 6 p.m. in Kitchen2Soul, Schlörstraße 4, Munich (click for map)
- 7 p.m. presentation on Plone 5 by Eric “The Man” Steele, Plone Release Manager Extraordinaire, to be broadcast live via Google Hangout On Air to the worldwide Plone community
- Afterwards Party - open ended
There will be free food, beer and wine, but we're still under the Plone Code of Conduct and the Code of Common Sense. Bar responsibly. Have fun!
RSVP: please let us know if you are coming using the form at http://plone5.de/#contact
All Details: plone5.de
On Air Hangout: look for the hangout URL in the #plone and #sprint channels in IRC
Take Plone 5 for a test drive now: demo.plone.de
Learn more about Plone at Plone.com
Event organized by Python Software Verband e.V.: python-verband.org