"Building Websites with Plone", a new Plone book written by J. Cameron Cooper, has just been published by Packt Publishing. The book is "available directly from the publisher":http://www.packtpub.com/book/plone and will be available from online booksellers soon.
"Building Websites with Plone" is an in-depth and comprehensive guide to Plone. Requiring only a working knowledge of Python and Zope, this book will help you gain a deep understanding of Plone.
The book covers all aspects of understanding,
implementing, and extending Plone:
* Installing, running and managing Plone
* The design and architecture of Plone
* Managing users and permissions
* Managing and publishing content
* Using, extending, and writing Plone tools
* Customizing the layout of Plone websites
* Writing Plone products
* Using relational databases with Plone
* Integrating Plone websites with other websites and systems
* Optimizing, securing, and improving the performance of Plone websites
* Plone internationalization features