You will find more info in the package's
README and docs directory.
This product is part of the Archetypes project, but the only
requirement to use it is to have a CMF based site. If you are using
Archetypes, this package replaces the transform package.
What's changed since 1.0a3
- the license has changed. It's not the GPL anymore, but the same
license as used in Archetypes 1.2 (BSD-like).
- new property to configure unicode error handling
- some bug fixes, among them :
- fix templates breaking addition/deletion of mime types (#832958)
- fix the rest, text_to_html and command (#837252) transforms
- correctly remap transformation with editable input or outputs
Look at the package's ChangeLog for a more detailed list.
See the package's README file..
Please contribute your transformations so we'll be able to provide a great transformations base ! I'll try to make available some developer oriented documentation until the 1.0 final to make that easier. Until that it shouldn't be too hard to write your own transform by looking at the interfaces and at the existant ones ;)