The Plone Foundation accepts membership applications based on merit.
Please read the following guidelines to get an idea how we judge merit and ask yourself if you met these criteria.
If you want to join the Foundation
You must have a plone.org username and you must be logged in to do this.
Once you have filled out the form below, make sure to submit your application for review so the membership committee is notified of your application.
Add Detail to Your Membership Application
When you fill out your membership application, please add as much detail as you can on what you've done:
- use specific dates if you can (at least mention years)
- events you've attended / participated in / organized
- talks you've given
- your github.com activity
- blogging you've done
- documentation you've written
- trainings you've given or materials you've contributed to
- themes you've designed or contributed
- any organizing you've done (of events, sprints, meet ups, demos)
- any leading or leadership activity related to Plone
- your activity on IRC giving help to others
- statistics on StackOverflow.com questions you've answered
- teams you've participated in
- marketing and/or evangelizing you've done for Plone
Don't consider it bragging: it's simply giving credit to yourself for what you've done.