- Plone Symposium East 2010
- WebLion’s regional Plone symposium returns to Penn State for a third year! The event will spotlight two days of talks, preceded by three days of training, and followed by 2 days of sprints.
- What Regional Symposia Sprints Training
- When May 24, 2010 11:05 AM to May 30, 2010 05:00 PM (Europe/Berlin / UTC200)
- Where State College, Pennsylvania, USA
- Add event to calendar iCal
Two tracks of talks are scheduled, with speakers like Eric Steele, Alan Runyan and Elizabeth Leddy.
Location: The Nittany Lion Inn, State College, PA, USA
- Annotated map of the State College area showing hotels, restaurants, clubs, and symposium-related venues.
- Penn State campus map
- Visitor's guide to Penn State's University Park campus
University Park Airport (SCE) handles Northwest Airlink, United Express, and U.S. Airways Express. It's a small airport, but we're proud of it. You barely ever have to get out on the tarmac and push the plane. Harrisburg is larger and handles more flights; it's a 2 hour drive from State College.
The University Park Airport is 5.6 miles from the Nittany Lion Inn. Taxis are available, and the Nittany Lion Inn provides shuttles.
State College is a 3-4 hour drive from New York City; Washington, D.C.; Philadelphia; and Pittsburgh. You might be able to hitch a ride via the message board.
Rooms are available at the Nittany Lion Inn, where the Symposium sessions will be held.
There are many other hotels available in the area.
Find someone to share the cost of a room with you on the message board.
- Email us at support at weblion dot psu dot edu
- Get onto the #weblion IRC channel (join now via your web browser)