Geared towards developers, this presentation walks you through developing a simple Plone 3 product using geared towards a Test-First approach.
Tools covered will be plone.reload, roadrunner, pdb, zope.testbrowser, and mocking tools.
Techniques covered will things such as:
- An overview of common Zope & Plone testing tools and add-ons
- Learn tips and tricks to make your debugging sessions more productive
- pdb-fu (python debugger)
- testrunner options to speed up testing
- using plone.reload for exploratory testing
- use roadrunner to speed up running your testcases
- write functional test case with zope.testbrowser
- work around some common problems with pdb and eggs like missing source code
- enable detailed logging during test runs