- Midsummer Sprint Jyväskylä
- We are organising a #Plone sprint at @uniofjyvaskyla on 3.-7.7.2017 with topics to polish editor user experience on Plone 5.1 and later. Sunset/sunrise at 11pm/3am.
- When Jul 03, 2017 08:00 AM to Jul 07, 2017 04:00 AM (Europe/Amsterdam / UTC200)
- Where Jyväskylä, Finland
- Contact Name Asko Soukka
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
We are happy to welcome you to join Midsummer Sprint Jyväskylä 2017, a Plone Community sprint hosted by University of Jyväskylä, Finland. The sprint is held on 3.–7.7. of July, which is only a week after the Finnish midsummer festival and nights are still very white up here (sunset/sunrise at 11pm/3am). Jyväskylä is still below the Artic Circle, but you only need to arrive a few days early to visit Rovaniemi either by airplane or by train to get around the right latitude. Our sprint venue is located at the beautiful lakeside "Mattilanniemi" campus of our university. Outside the venue you can see both the main bridge of the city an the main bridge of the university, to guarantee a proper Plone sprint.
This is not a headless CMS sprint. This sprint will focus on enhancing content editor user experience throught the current Plone UI. We start on Monday with grouping / pairing and assigning issues, and end on Friday by releasing the results.
July 3rd – 7th, 2017
This sprint will focus on polishing user experience of editor role users on Plone 5.1 and later.
Exact topics will be selected in early June, mostly from the currently open CMFPlone and Plone Mockup issues.
Possible topics include:
- UX and UI enhancements of individual patterns
- Enhancing plone.app.multilingual UI and Babel view
- Enhancing the Toolbar
- Fixing issues with Safe HTML transform