- Castle Sprint 2016
- Celebrate the 15th birthday of our community at the Castle Sprint 2016. This sprint is a followup of the legendary 2003 and 2004 sprints.
- What Sprints
- When Sep 15, 2016 08:00 AM to Sep 19, 2016 06:00 PM (Europe/Amsterdam / UTC200)
- Where Schloss Goldegg, Upper Austria, St. Pölten, Neidling
- Contact Name Christine Baumgartner
- Contact Phone +43 699 1602019-1
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
We have place in the Castle for 10 people for a small board wages.
- Arrival by plane: The next international airport is Vienna - from there take the train (~1 h) to St. Pölten and then take a Taxi to the castle
Arrival by train: Going by train is not only comfortable, eco-friendly and stress-free – quite often it is also the most pocket-friendly way of travelling. Lean back and get into the holiday spirit as soon as you leave home. International train connections to all European capital cities click here for timetables
Arrival by car: A 1 Autobahn network (East and West) easily accessible from all directions (toll sticker - compulsory „Vignette“ - required on all motorways!) to St. Pölten then take the L5122 till Neidling
Cultures, Social and Sport
Information about the castle:
There is a golfclub at the castle: http://www.noe-golfclub.at
THANK YOU FOR SPONSORING!
Roland Fasching (cloud19.at) for the Dinner
for the Drinks
- Phillip Auersperg
- Peter Holzer
- Robert Niederreiter
- Jens Klein