The Installers Team is responsible for packaging Plone for different platforms. It also works on skeleton generators and template add ons.
Plone is available in two different packagings:
- Unified Installer (complete source kit for Linux/BSD/OS X and Unix variations)
- Vagrant / VirtualBox installer
- Steve McMahon (SteveM)
- Sven Strack (svx_)
Members of the Installers Team can be found at Freenode IRC network "#plone" channel.
To report bugs on Plone installers use the Github issue tracker:
- Check if the bug was not reported before
- Create a new ticket on Github issue tracker
- Modify the newly created ticket and assign the component to Installer
Subscribe to the Plone Installers mailing list.