Zest Software is one of those companies that expects its employees to contribute to the community during working hours. We work using Extreme Programming as best practices in software development. Our team consists of people from different backgrounds each providing a different set of skills that compliment each other.
Our goal is to provide high quality software which is tailored to the requirements of our customers. Where possible we search for generic use cases and try to release generic products to the community under either the GPL or ZPL license.
- ACW BV (Netherlands)
- A Dutch cleaning company uses a Plone site to inform both potential customers and their employees.
- Bekadidact (Netherlands)
- Bekadidact is one of the larger publishing companies focused on educational materials for elementary schools. This website has a webshop build in Plone.
- Bram Ladage (Netherlands)
- A franchise organisation in Fast Food restaurants based in the region of Rotterdam uses Plone to managing their product listing and pricing. In collaboration with Winkracht Marketing we integrated a flash based homepage with Plone.
- Duthler Associates (Netherlands)
- Duthler Associates is a consultancy firm which focuses on Legislation in IT and is involved in a number of government projects like http://www.xbrl-ntp.nl .
- Friends of the Earth/Milieudefensie (Netherlands)
- Friends of the earth is a Dutch campaign organisation that fights for a green future.
- Good Electronics (Netherlands)
- Good Electronics is a co-operation of a number of institutions who put effort in livable working circumstances and is co-ordinated by SOMO.
- Laman (Netherlands)
- Laman's new site has been developed in Plone, a collaboration between Windkracht 10 and Zest Software. Laman's existing site was already hosted by Zest, and they have now chosen to upgrade to a new style, and to the latest version of Plone.
- MVO Platform (Netherlands)
- The MVO Platform is a network of Dutch civil society organisations and trade unions that are working together to promote Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Max Planck Instituut (Netherlands)
- The Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics is an institute of the German Max Planck Society. The Institute's research topic is psycholinguistics - the study of mental processes involved in language production, language comprehension and language acquisition, as well as the relation between language, thought, and culture.
- Minaraad (Belgium)
- Minaraad is a Belgian advisory counsil of the Flemish Government for environmental issues. Visitors can subscribe to different e-newsletters. Minaraad use Plone for creating and sending the newsletters and maintaining the subscriptions.
- PENTA college CSG (Netherlands)
- Website for a school (age group 12-18) with additional plone websites for the individual school locations.
- Philips Research (Netherlands)
- After implementing the intranet website for Philips Research's ICT department, Zest Software is selected again to implement the Philips Research Europe intranet which integrates over 50 static intranet websites into one Plone CMS.
- Prettig personeel (Netherlands)
- Building web applications is our expertise. This combined with the lack of usable tools for managing your staff administration for medium sized businesses like Zest has resulted in Prettig Personeel, a online tool that helps dutch companies to manage your staff administration, comply with dutch laws with respect to contracting and save money with absences registration.
- SOMO (Netherlands)
- SOMO is the second website of the five sites who has been taken in production during 2008. SOMO manages all the information in a database application and publishes the content (using XML) in a central CMS. From this CMS they can publish News items and other information to each of the 5 individual Plone websites.
- Triple P (Netherlands)
- Triple P is an Infrastructure Solution Provider based in the Netherlands. The three P's stand for People, Performance and Partnership. Triple P has chosen for Open Source Content Management System Plone for there corporate website and is live since januari 2006. Zest Software developed a series of new content types to support their commercial activities.
- Van Leeuwen Makelaardij (Netherlands)
- Van Leeuwen Makelaardij is a dutch Real Estate broker who is using Plone to manage the property they sell. With a special search engine, visitors can search for housing based on a variety of criteria and receive email notifications about new matches.
- Van der Slikke psychologen (Netherlands)
- This website allows Van der Slikke to easily communicate information related to their practice in psychology.
- XBRL Dutch Taxonomy Project (Netherlands)
- The Dutch government intends to reduce the administrative burden of businesses with 25 percent. One of the projects to realise this reduction is a joint effort of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Justice to use eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL). This Dutch Taxonomy Project will moderate en facilitate developments in certain financial reporting chains.
- XBRL for entrepreneurs (Netherlands)
- This site is created by the Dutch government to inform entrepreneurs about the benefits of using XBRL for their financial software.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.