- Promotion: articles and cases studies, awards, references
- Research: EU research, expertize about distributed organizations and collaborative models
- Projects: expertize in international collaborative projects management as PloneGov
- Advocacy: EU policy, co-founder of OBOOE the European federation of the open source software industry
Network and technologies
Zea network includes founders of Zope, Plone and Silva along with prominent SMEs (Small/Medium-sized Enterprises) around the world:
Zope is a powerful and free application server for building CMS, intranets, portals, and custom applications. Plone and Silva are open source CMS that can be used to build corporate web sites, news sites, extranet servers or intranet, publishing system and documents repository, groupware tool, e-commerce, etc. All technologies are developed using Python a high-level programming language.
Wishing to share your experience ?
A core activity of Zea Partners is to deepen the knowledge of the Plone ecosystem. We achieve this goal by raising the visibility of outstanding accomplishments, which enable sharing experience, and foster opportunities of collaboration among stakeholders of our thriving open source ecosystem.
If you are a Public Organization, Non-Profit or University wishing to share your experience, you are welcome to send us articles or cases studies presenting your project.
- Oxfam international
- Oxfam International, an international confederation of non-governmental organisations (NGO) that are working to find lasting solutions to poverty, suffering and injustice, opt for the free and powerful Plone CMS. Zea was awarded the contract to develop Oxfam new CMS. The project, in which 6 Zea members were involved, resulted in large contributions to Plone including Linguaplone, Versioning, Kupu and Multisite.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.