X-Net Services GmbH
Our main competences are the development and realization of customized web sites. Among others, we offer the hosting of Plone sites and support for Plone.
Our own Plone site is customized to our needs. We present four areas there:
- Services: Contains the competences in the field of IT solutions and network engineering.
- Technologies: Provides solutions for the automated production of individual CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and flash drives in an production environment or for public relation activities.
- Explore: In this area, research and development activities of X-Net are placed.
- Corporate: Contains information about X-Net, e.g. the history and the philosophy.
Each area has unique colors and add-ons are used for special content formats.
- Information Services, Science: BackMeUp – A Research Project Using Plone As Collaboration Tool (Austria)
- The research project BackMeUp is using a Plone site as collaboration tool. Three small sized companies and five research institutions are involved in this project and develop a service to archive data that is stored in numerous online platforms in one backup. The research project is funded by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) in the national structural program COIN – 'Cooperation and Networks'.
- Information Technology: Open Security (Austria)
- The research project OpenSecurity aims to develop an open source security solution protecting employees and data in public institutions. The outcome should be a solution to prevent the loss and (un)intentional misuse of sensitive, citizen-related data held by public bodies. X-Net is hosting a Plone site which is used as project website on the one hand and as internal collaboration tool on the other hand. The consortium consists of three small companies, a research institution and two demand carriers, who all together use the Plone site to document the communication and the results. The research project OpenSecurity is funded by the Austrian security research programme KIRAS of the Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (bmvit).
- Archinauten - dworschak+mühlbachler architekten zt gmbh (Austria)
- Since 2000, the archinauten have worked on numerous projects ranging in scale from urban planning strategies to interior design. The palette of projects ranges from single-family homes to commercial and business properties all the way to public buildings such as cultural / sport centers and schools. Their website is created using Plone and contains LinguaPlone. Special mouse-over effects bring a special feeling when visiting the website.
- Freie Waldorfschule Linz (Austria)
- The official web site of the Waldorf School in Linz is realized with Plone. News including images are posted on the homepage, all necessary information is managed over the content management system.
- IAB - Institut für Ausbildungs- & Beschäftigungsberatung (Austria)
- IAB - Institut für Ausbildungs- & Beschäftigungsberatung is a non-profit organization that is specialized on consulting and development as well as on service delivery for the regional job market. The organization was funded in 1988 and works in cooperation with the Public Employment Service Austria (AMS), the government of Upper Austria and bmask. It is co-financed through the European Social Fund (ESF). The Website of IAB is used as internal and external communication tool. Employees and coacher of IAB can access e.g. internal documents via Plone.
- Mathy GmbH (Austria)
- Mathy GmbH is a family-owned enterprise and deals with trading, ripening and distribution of bananas, which are really vitamin-packed fruits. Customer focus and quality oriented acting are for generations the central supporting leg of the company's philosophy. The Plone Website is divided in four main areas and presents the company in an optimal way.
- Nationalpark Ski Resort Kitzbüheler Alpen (Austria)
- The Nationalpark Ski Resort is located in the natural setting of the Kitzbühel Alps facing the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern with its breathtaking landscape and famous peaks such as the Großglockner and the Großvenediger. The Resort stands for its central location, modern and luxurious amenities with a fine alpine touch and its direct access to the Kitzbühel ski area. The website is realized with Plone and uses the Plone True Gallery add-on for showing impressions of the Resort and of the beautiful landscape. The Lingua Plone add-on is integrated.
- Picoments (Austria)
- Picoments provides photo books, which can be created online with a special software. It uses Plone for their helping page and to send out newsletter.
- Rudolf-Steiner-Schule Salzburg (Austria)
- A school located in Salzburg that is teaching Waldorf education. The Website is realized in Plone and shows the importance of detailed information corresponding to the needs of different demand groups. It uses the PloneDropDownMenu and the Plone True Gallery add-on.
- WSDB - Waldorf School Database (Austria)
- A database called the WSDB --- Waldorf School Database --- is a central element of the infrastructure of many Waldorf schools. The tool helps to manage timetables, create school reports or send newsletters. It contains all relations between pupils, teacher, parents and administrators, and it visualizes the complete administration of pupils, teacher, parents, timetables, grades and groups of people. The project page describing the WSDB is a Plone site, using the WSDB design. Videos are integrated to show functionalities of the database. The product Easy Newsletter is used, the registration is integrated into the footer.
- X-Net Services GmbH / X-Net Technologies GmbH (Austria)
- The Plone site is customized to the needs of the company, which has four areas: Services: Contains the competences in the field of IT solutions and network engineering. Technologies: Provides solutions for the automated production of individual CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and flash drives in an production environment or for public relation activities. Explore: In this area, research and development activities of X-Net are placed. Corporate: Contains information about X-Net, e.g. the history and the philosophy. Each area has unique colors and add-ons are used for special content formats.
- Yesterday - die Bar (Austria)
- "Yesterday" is a small and exclusive bar in Austria that mainly offers exclusive spirituous beverages. It uses Plone for its official web site and mainly to communicate opening specials or publish new images.
- blp GeoServices GmbH (Austria)
- blp GesoServices is a consulting company operating in the fields of technical geology and land and water management with branch offices in Linz and Vienna. The official web site is realized with Plone, images and categories give an overview about the operation fields of the company. Download and link areas contain additional information.
- careCLICK (Austria)
- careCLICK is an emergency alarm system that works without depending on batteries or other external power supplies. It can be used without any additional installation effort or structural adaptations. The site uses the Plone True Gallery add-on for slideshows, and is styled using the careCLICK design.
- jobIT - the IT recruiting company (Austria)
- jobIT is a personnel company specialized on the recruiting of IT experts. The website offers a search functionality for applicants to find suitable job offers. In addition to a detailed job description, applicants can directly apply to a job. The website uses drop down menus and seo-optimizer.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.